Xiaomi Redmi 3 is very popular smartphone thanks to its very good price/quality ratio. This is the main reason why most people have decided to buy this model. Therefore, it is not surprising that Xiaomi has decided to release the successor of this mobile, i.e. Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro version. What is new? Is it worth buying?
Unfortunately, Xiaomi Redmi 3 is not available in India, but you can buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 for Rs. 10 000 which has similar specification but is bigger. I hope that Xiaomi will decide to lunch Redmi 3 Pro smartphone in India, because it may be very successful. Why? Let’s check the specification:
- Screen: 5-inch IPS LCD 720p with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- CPU: 64-bit Snapdragon 616 chipset (quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 and quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- Internal storage: 32GB + microSD card slot
- Main camera: 13MP, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- Front camera: 5MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4 100 mAh
- Operating system: MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Others: Hybrid dual-SIM slot, fingerprint
As you can see, this is Xiaomi Redmi 3, but with tripled RAM, doubled internal storage and additional fingerprint sensor. It will be released in China on April 4 priced at 899 Yuan (about Rs. 9 200). Would you like to buy this smartphone?