Do you remember the issue with the latest Nvidia Drivers (i.e. 364.47 and 364.51)? A lot of users reported BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) and insta-crashes for dual-card SLI setups. The whole story was very embarrassing for Nvidia and undermined the reputation of this leading company. However, it looks that Nvidia engineers have fixed these issues and you can install the newest drivers without worrying.
Nvidia GeForce 364.72 WHQL drivers introduces the full support for Oculus Rift goggles and provides better performance for Virtual Reality applications and games. Nvidia has also provided optimization changes for the newest games, e.g. Quantum Break, Killer Instinct, Paragon and Dark Souls III. You will find also new SLI profile for the last title. However, in my opinion, the most interesting is the list of fixes:
- [364.54] System hang or BSOD on express installation of 364.54 driver over 364.51 driver with single HDMI monitor connected. 
- [Razer Dock] Hot unplug then plug causes “Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered” notification. 
- [SLI, Tom Clancy’s The Division] Frequent freezes and pauses as well as low GPU usage result in low FPS. 
- [364.51, SLI] BSOD when SLI enabled on 364.51 or 364.47. 
- [364.51, SLI] In a multi-monitor configuration with one G-SYNC monitor and one nonG-SYNC monitor, the FPS in games drops to single digits if Chrome hardware acceleration is enabled and V-SYNC is off. 
- [359.00] PowerDirector crashes in nvspcap64.dll. 
As you can see, the most important issues with the previous drivers are fixed. However the fix for Razer Dock – external GPU docking station (you can read about this HERE and HERE) – is also interesting. HERE you can find the whole release note of 364.72 WHQL drivers.